Friday, February 24, 2006

I wonder...

I often wonder where I'll be in the future... The last few weeks I've thought about that a lot. What does my future hold... Will I get married and have a family of my own? Where am I called to work? Where does God need me in this world?

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

That's really all I need to know right now! I know God holds my future in His hands. I just need to pray and ask for guidance. He'll lead me to where He wants me - ONE step at a time. I often want to know the next 50 steps... not just the next one. I like planning and knowing what's ahead. But hey, that's just not always how it works. God wants me to trust in Him every day!
I'm like a child learning to walk. I have to trust in the leading hand of God in every step - that way I'll learn to take steps of faith ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home