Sunday, May 18, 2008

Why I like country music

This is why I like country music... It tells stories like this one:




I don't know about you, but I've experienced taking life down an icy road, ending up spinning out of control, knowing that what waits ahead is an ugly crash. I've had those moments where all I could do was throw my hands up in the air and say "Jesus, take the wheel!". It's so easy to get lost and make mistakes... but in the end what counts is who is at the wheel today? It's never too late for God to turn things around, I've experienced that in big and small ways in my life. So instead of just turning to Jesus when I'm spinning out of control, I'm starting every day with that simple prayer... "Jesus, take the wheel"

2 Comments:

Blogger Shtank said...

I'll have to say that I appreciate the simplicity of most country music. There's a good reason why it's stuck around so long with a loyal following. Great observation!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

VERY NICE BLOG
HELLO FROM ITALY

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home