Thursday, January 13, 2005

Wow-experiences every day!

OK, OK... it's time for me to blog a little.

Finally I'm getting into the study mode again! It's about time! The next few weeks will be very interesting. I'm learning about the brain and the nervous system, -something that has always facinated me! The most fun part is getting to look at real brains and dissecting them a little. It's kinda cool to be able to say: I held a human brain in my hands today!

I'm not going to bore you with stuff that I'm learning, but I just have to tell you that we really are "fearfully and wonderfully made"! The more I learn about the human body and the tinyest parts of it and how it all works, the more amazed I become! I have "WOW-experiences" every day! God is so awesome! How cool is it that the Creator of all this is my friend?!

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop here ;) Save something to talk about for later... hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home