Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It is OVER!

My life is OVER! Just kidding! THE final is over! I think I did OK, not great but ok. At least I shouldn't flunk it so that's good. I'm just sooooo glad it's over. If you wonder what final I'm talking about it was the one on Thoracical, Abdominal and Perineal anatomy, the embryology of that and histology of the viscera too. So, yea... it was a BIG one!

Last night I was so stressed out, it was horrible! I don't think I've ever been this stressed out about a test... but now I'm all happy! What a great feeling :o)

I hope you have a great day too! Don't worry be HAPPY! Haha... guess I should have said that to myself last night, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I am happy for you, Katrin! Enjoy and relax - is my advice. I do hope you will get a good result. No more stress for a while - that's always good news.
Blessings!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIL HAMINGJU!!! Það er ótrúlegt hvað það er gott að vera búinn í prófum... og fatta að maður hefði kannski ekki þurft að stressast jafn mikið yfir þeim

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home