Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just wanted to share this with you :)

Tonight I'm going to the youthgroup (14-20 year olds) to share with them what Psalm 8 means to me. I am going to use a song that expresses exactly how I feel and what I think when I read that psalm. It is one that I've posted before on here. It's called "Who am I" by Point of Grace. I made a ppt show to play along with the song - Take a look and enjoy! If you have a chance to get a hold of the song you can listen to it while you view the ppt show ;o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frábært slideshow hjá þér á laugardaginn!! Virkilega flott og æðislegar myndir :) væri gaman að koma höndum yfir þær og ég var svo glöð þegar ég sá að þú hafðir sett þetta hér inná... en... ég get ekki opnað þetta. Eða skoðað yfir höfuð. Það kemur bara tilkynning um að skjalið innihaldi engar glærur :(

8:01 PM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Er að reyna að koma þessu í lag, takk fyrir ábendinguna ;)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home