Monday, August 07, 2006

The miracle of life!

I just can't stop telling you how amazing it is! I see it every day as you all know, and it amazes me just as much every single time. So far I've assisted in 7 child-birhts and seen 4 C-sections and it is still as breath taking each time I see a new little baby enter this world.

On Saturday I got to see not just one C-section, I saw two (the 2nd one after I wrote my last post). And yesterday I got to assist in a delivery. I gave my 3rd shot :) Getting pretty good at that, haha.

Yup yup, I like my job as you can tell! Other than that I don't have much to say... Oh, yes! There is one thing! I am leaving for the US in 9 days! Going to visit friends over there. I can't wait! I am super excited! I'll have one week in Orlando and then a week in Atlanta.

Have a nice day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home