Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Let go and let God!

Yup, I am in a position where I need to let go and let God take care of my needs. He is working in my life and there is not one single little thing about my needs, my desires, my dreams that He doesn't know of! That is the amazing thing... So why do I try so hard on my own to make things happen when all I really have to do is this:
Philippians 4:6
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everthying by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."
And by doing this I will...
Let go and let God!!!
... and I suggest you do the same, because God's plans are higher than ours! His will is good, pleasing and perfect! (just read Romans 12:2)

Isaiah 55:
8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home