Sunday, June 25, 2006

about time I blogged!

I'm at work... it's 1:15 am and absolutely nothing to do... I've done everything I can do already. No woman in labor at the moment, the empty rooms are clean and so... I thought I could blog :)

Two days ago my cousins and some friends and I held a bachelorette party for Ingunn. She's getting married in one week. We had a list of things for her to do and she started the day by singing on air at Kiss FM. Guess what song we picked for her! Hero by Enrique Iglesias... hahaha... the cheaziest song ever! In the afternoon we dressed her up like a Swiss beer girl or whatever and she had to do all the things we put on the list for her. Have a guy kiss her (on the cheak), kiss a guy on the cheak, show people her talents for money, read silly poems to people, buy ice cream with toppings without speaking and stuff like that! ;) so fun! After finishing all that we dropped her off at a massuse for a massage. In the evening we went out to eat at Caruso, a really nice restaurant down town. We then ended the day at our house watching what we taped during the day while eating ice cream and snacks. It was a good day I think. We had tons of fun and so did Ingunn ;)

The weather has been awesome the last 4 days and I had hoped it would stay that way, but the weatherforecast says it's supposed to get cooler and rain next week :( EWWW I don't want that I want the sun to stay! It makes everyone so happy and energetic!

Well, I'm out of things to write about and I think I better stop before this gets too long and boring :oP Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home