Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Time to pick up on the blogging!

I've not been the greatest blogger these past few weeks... But now that my finals are over and summer vacation is finally here I think it's time to pick up on the blogging :) The past two days have been LAZY to say the least. It's so werid to have all the time in the world and nothing that I HAVE to do. I can do whatever I like... and half of the time I feel restless, haha. My room is finally clean. The books are in the right places and all the papers are in binders. Everything is in order. AHHHH! This feels great.

In 6 days I start working at the hospital. I'll be working in the paternity. I think it's going to be so fun. I've seen 4 deliveries before, while I was in Ethiopia. But ofcourse the circumstances there were very different from here so this is going to be a totally different experience. So yea, I'll most likely get to see a few deliveries and possibly some C sections. Will be very interesting. I just have to say this: A child being born is the greatest miracle there is ;) No doubt about that!
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home