Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today is a beautiful day!!!

Yup yup! It is so nice outside. It feels like summer :) And to add to the joy I just finished doing a presentation at school... a pretty big deal. I think it went ok. I gave a short presentation of how the white blood cells of the body make it to the right places. So here are a few white cells for you :oP

Working hard to get strong...

Yep, it's working.... ready to go out and kill some germs and infected cells!
MAN! Those cells were supposed to move and jump and stuff, but they don't! I don't know how to fix that... too bad.

O, my brain is officially fried! Not enough sleep and way too much reading and studying in the last few days... My brain is taking time off from thinking for the rest of the day.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home