Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter in Hungary!!

I got back from Hungary last night. I had the greatest time over there with my friend Tóta and her friends. Thank you guys for everything! Thought I'd post a few picks from my trip:

Here I am with Tóta :)

This pick was taken on one of the two sunny days I got in Debrecen :oP

One of the days we went to a thermal bath. It was SOOOO nice! Oh, and you know what?! While we were there we saw an 8 or 9 year old girl wearing a g-string bikini bottom. A little disturbing!

They had waterslides and a playing area for kids as well as hot pots and a wave pool. We had so much fun!

A sleepover at Jeane's house. Playing UNO and watching movies.

Here we are :) Thanx for a great time girls!

Goofing off and having fun! :oP

This was taken after the Sunday service.

After the service we went out to eat to celebrate Jeane's birthday!

Quite a big group. Great food, yummie!

The last night before I left. Here we are playing pictionary without the board. It was so much fun. I was one of the loosers :(

I did a lot more than this, just don't have picks of it. I went to a few classes with Tóta, which was really interesting. I got to participate in an anatomy class where they dissect the muscles of the body, study the vessels, nerves and all that good stuff. I aslo got to see a pathology dissection. I was sure I would faint or at least need to leave the room a couple of times but to my surprise I didn't. It was all so interesting and I didn't have a problem watching. It was a bit weird to walk into a room with over 10 bodies laying on steel tables ready to be dissected. I watched as they opened the thorax and abdominal cavity and took out all the organs, dissecting them one by one. I touched and held some of the organs and took a closer look at them. They also opened the scull and took out the brain. I got to see quite a few abnormalities in the organs like tumors and ulcers. Very interesting indeed! Hope I'm not freaking you out! :oP

Anyways! That was a little bit about my Easter break. This seems like the longest blog, but that's just because it contains so many picks ;) I hope you had a great Easter too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home