Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ready... Get set... READ!!!

OH, MAN! Finals! I better get motivated and study. The next few weeks will consist of sleep, study, food, study, workouts and more studying. Sound like fun? Ahhh... not really! I'm stressed out... but I know this too shall pass :) Can't wait! Ha!

Do you need some motivation as well? I know I do... Let's see what we can find...

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men"
Colossians 3:23

"The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights."
Habbakuk 3:19

I feel like I'm about to climb a huge mountain. What I really want to do is walk around it, pass it by somehow, but that won't get me trhough my finals :oP I must climb! That's why Col 3:23 is a great motivator for me :) Oh, and these next few verses I just love!

"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:28-31


That's where my strength comes from!

Ok, I'm ready to study now :oP

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.
With your help I can advance against a troop with my God I can scale a wall.
Psalm 18:28,29

With God you can do ALL things. But of course you already know Who will help you...
Just wanted to remind you of this. Blessings!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

And by the way: I WAS VISITOR # 6000 Ha, ha. In the supermarket you will get something for free in such a situation. But you are sharing your walk with God with the blogosphere community and that is already a great gift. Keep on keeping on!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home