Thursday, March 09, 2006

Creativity

I like being creative :) Just now I felt like flipping out with my camera so I took some picks of some stuff I've made... hope you like ;)

This is a Bible-case I made out of some cardboard, colored paper and beauty magazines. In there I keep my English Bible.

Take a closer look... It's not just random stuff on there, I tried to find stuff that I could connect to the Bible and what it means to me ;)

Making bracelets is something I've done since I was a kid... We call them friendship bracelets at summer camp, cause you make 'em and then give to someone.

Work in progress... and some that are done. (You can click on the picks to see larger ones)

1 Comments:

Blogger B Will said...

that looks really awesome...

this is bryan from myspace! :)

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home