Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ahhhhhhh! It feels goooooood!

First final of the semester is OVER! Feels great! I have another one next week on Wednesday. Some more crazy studying ahead. BUT when that is over there's only a few days and I leave for Hungary to visit my friend Tóta!!! That's going to be so much fun! (She studies medicine over there.)

Anyways! I took the afternoon off from studying. Went to visit Magga and her little baby boy, Örnólfur... He's not so little anymore! He was sick today so he just wanted to cuddle in his mom's arms. Sooooo cute!

Well, I need to get going... volleyball practice! I'm going to spike the ball so hard! :oP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju með fyrsta prófið. Svo er bara að þrauka í eina viku til viðbótar:) Baráttukveðjur! Villa systir

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home