Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I witnessed the most amazing thing today

... a child being born. Is there anything that can beat that? Not in my mind. That is truly the most amazing thing... a miracle. It was so awesome to see a perfect little child enter this world today. Wow! I just stood there in awe.

This was the highlight of my first day at work! So it was a good day although it was very hectic. More than 10 children were born during my shift and I had no clue what I was supposed to do when and all that. I'll learn as I go. Today was busier than most days and on top of that there were few people working. Like for instance, the lady who was supposed to teach me my job couldn't come so they had to call in another girl. But it all went well and I think I know most of what my job is about. I'm excited and look forward to a summer spent in the paternity, watching new life enter this world every day :) It's great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home