Thursday, November 23, 2006

What I am most thankful for...

We don't have thanksgiving in Iceland, but that's no reason not to be thankful! ;) So I'm going to share with you what I am thankful for - the one thing in my life that I am MOST thankful for. Ready?

The salvation I have in Jesus Christ. I did NOTHING to deserve it, yet He gave it to me... It rests solely on His grace and mercy towards me. It just leaves me speechless!

There is something I want to share with you so click on the links below, get the song and the slideshow I made. Listen to the song while you watch the slides :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that was really nice, Katrin! Where did you find all those pictures? I liked the one with the little manequine holding the big red heart. That was a cool one:) I didn't know you had a blog! Cool:) Have a great day!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home