Monday, October 30, 2006

In the snowy mountains of Norway!

I spent this weekend in some snowy mountains in Norway with about 200 other Christian medical students! We had a blast! There were seminars, Bible studies, worship meetings and a Sunday service that we could go to. The seminars focused on different subjects and some of them on how we as Christian M.Ds can tackle different ethical situations that may occur in our work. The lecturers were really really good and did a great job. The Bible studies were very inspiring and gave me a lot. My "spiritual-fuel-tank" was filled up again ;o)
Inbetween seminars and meetings we had snow fights, went on a walk, played in the swimming pool area, sat around chatting, ate greatfood and just enjoyed each others company. It was so refreshing!
On my way back I spent the night in Oslo at Ingunn and Gunnar's place. We went out to eat Ethiopian with a bunch of people, kinda like a tiny Missionary Kids reunion :) We had some dessert at Silje and Andreas' house. There was a lot of laughter and talk about Ethiopia. Man do we have some great memories from there!!!
All in all this was a awesome trip! Just what I needed to reload my batteries!
I will post some pictures in my next entry, so stay tuned ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home