Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fun at the dentist's!

So... I went to the dentist today to have my last wisdom-tooth removed. He took pics and it all looked like a piece of cake. Everything was ready and he made a cut to get to it and started pulling and pushing at my tooth... nope, it wouldn't move... it was not ready to be taken out, part of it was still underneath the bone. I'm glad he stopped there though, because he could have gone on and just done a bigger operation in my mouth, breaking part of the bone away and stuff like that... THAT would really have sucked. I'd be in a lot of pain afterwards and there'd be a risk of damaging some nerve endings and stuff... All in all, this was the best thing to do in the situation, now I'll just have to wait till my tooth comes out from under the bone and go back again! YAY! Looking forward to that! Haha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, because, remember, we have the same dentist! I went to the dentist just week ahead of you. I had a better visit than you did though, no damage! I had the most fun time there, got to see all his new technique, his new digi-camera and now the patient is even able to be online while being in the chair with wide open mouth. Futuristic visit to the dentist I´d say.
Hanna ;)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home