Sunday, October 15, 2006

Life...

Life doesn't always treat us well. It doesn't always seem fair... in fact it isn't fair. When I am tired and broken-hearted I often turn to God with a million questions in my head. I'll feel like I've been let down and I pour my heart out to God asking why...

The Creation asking the Creator... hmmm... ring a bell? Yea... I've talked about this before.

It's silly, but but that's what I do, time and time again. I ask God what He is doing and why. That's when I realise that I am not completely trusting Him. I know full well that He is the only one that can be trusted 100%. He is faithful no matter how many times I fail, no matter how often I doubt, no matter how stupid my questions are, no matter what I do... He is ALWAYS faithful!

Trust in You

You have always been
You will always be
Faithful

When I cry out to you God
And my heart is overwhelmed
You will hear

And I know I can trust you at all times
Cause the one who is higher stands by my side

Hide me God
In the shadow of Your wings
Draw me close
I'm secure in Your holy embrace
I'll trust in You

God you are the one
Who is steadfast strong and true
Always, always

And I know I can trust you at all times
Cause the one who is higher stands by my side

Hide me God in the shadow of Your wings
Draw me close
I'm secure in Your holy embrace
I'll trust in You


I stand in awe of God, because when I feel little and so insignificant, when I am confused and overwhelmed - I can ask Him to draw me close and hide me in the shadow of His wings. He has promised that He will not turn away from anyone that cries out to Him, no matter the circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home