Saturday, October 14, 2006

A few great verses...

I don't think this is the first or the last time I post these... hehe... they are just too great. They've kept popping up here and there the last couple of days and I've really needed it. Surprising how God puts little things like these in my way when I need a reminder or some encouragement. It's awesome :)

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11

Listen to advice and accept instruction,
and in the end you will be wise.
Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
-Proverbs 19:20-21

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." -Proverbs 16:9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home