Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fixed some stuff!

Alright! I fixed the slide shows with the songs so now the song is on the ppt :) So all you have to do is click the link and the music will play in the background! YAY! You won't have to try to start the song and the slideshow at the same time like before :) And if you had trouble when I posted my slideshows - now you should be able to enjoy the music and the show without a problem! Click on the links below, sit back and relax as you listen to the words and watch the slides :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ekkert hljóð hjá mér :(

11:28 PM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Það er nú skrýtið... Ég er búin að prófa þetta og hljóðið er til staðar. Spurning hvort stillingin á hljóðinu í tölvunni hjá þér sé rétt?

-Katrín

11:42 PM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Ok, haha! Sorry everyone... I made a tiny little mistake on one of the slide shows... so that's why you couldn't hear the music on "Who am I?"... I have fixed it now, REALLY! So check it out ;)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home