Thursday, February 22, 2007

Little tiny art-show :)

So... I'm studying hard and don't have anything exciting to write about... I thought I'd post something for the eye :) I used to draw and paint and do all sorts of crafty stuff, but these days I just don't have enough hours in the day to fit that in with everything else that I do. But here is some of my old stuff for you to enjoy! If you feel like it post a comment, that would make me happy :)




As you can tell the human body is what fascinates me the most ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Karsan said...

Wow, Katrin! Ikke at jeg ikke har visst det, men du er virkelig dyktig og svært begavet! Wow!

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Karsan! Det er Gudrun, Katrins kusine! gudgudl@visir.is
Endelig ha kontakt :)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Þú ert ótrúleg Katrín!
Þvílík sóun á listrænum hæfileikum að vera ekki að gera eitthvað með þetta! Þú hefur reyndar svo marga góða hæfileika að þú gætir ekki sinnt þeim öllum í einu :)
Gangi þér vel á mánudaginn!
Knús og kossar,
Eva

8:10 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Great art work, Katrin! I think it is a pity that you don't have time to make more drawings like these - such a waste of talent! (But I guess you are a multitalent and you can't do everything all of the time).
I especially like the pencil drawings.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Just blogged about you - and nicked the two Kirk Franklin links from your blog... Thanks for posting them!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Hi Katrin. I saw Panda's post mentioning you. Nice artwork. I try to do such things myself but I'd be way to shy to post the results:)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home