Saturday, January 15, 2005

Ahhhhhh! It's Saturday!

I like Saturdays! My second favourite day of the week. It's the day that I usually allow myself to relax a little (more than usual) and do something fun. Not so much studying :o)

Today is going to be a good day. I just came back from the a really fun volleyball practice and I feel goooood! I'm really excited 'cause next week end I get to go with the team to Neskaupstaður (it's a small town in East-Iceland) where we'll have two games. I have never been to the eastern part of this little country so it'll be fun!

Later today I'm going to a birthday party to one of my younger cousins. She's 10 (I think). It's always fun to go to such parties because I'll meet a big part of my extended family and chat with them... and ofcourse eat some good cakes and stuff like that... haha! Won't argue about that!

Well, I think it's about time I get into the shower, I'm suffocating in my own stinky sweat... You probably didn't want to know that, sorry :oP

Have a great Saturday!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dagný said...

Jahérnahér!! Það er greinilegt að þú ólst upp í afrólandi...hefuru aldrei komið á austurland eða ertu bara að tala um neskaupsstað? Sem er samt líka skrítið haha! :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Skrýtið, já! Ég hef ekki farið austar en til Skaftafells eða rétt rúmlega það! Tími til kominn að breyta því ;)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home