Wednesday, October 19, 2005

God knows me so well...

This is really something great. God has given me a lot of good friends and some of them have given me verses for nor specific reason - just because they felt like it. And so many times it speeks right into my situation. Sometimes I get too consumed with what's going on around me and forget to really seek God's face. I forget that God cares about every single little thing that is going on in my mind, my thoughts, questions, problems... I forget that He is there for me and I can put everything in His hands in stead of trying to figure thigs out on my own... At times like these God has His way of telling me: "I'm here, just talk to Me."

Here are 2 verses I got from a friend and another that I just stumbled upon while reading the Bible:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped....
Psalm 28:7

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagný said...

ohhh kúl phil. 4:6 er búið að vera notað svo geðveikt mikið hérna í ræðum ... ég elska þessi vers þau eru æði! :)

Og þú ert æði! :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home