Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SWEDEN HERE I COME!!!

Yep, I am leaving for Sweden in only 2 days, on Friday morning! I am super excited! I will be there until May 24th doing my research project on the 22q11 Deletion Syndrome. I will be staying at my mentor's house. I know her and her family a little bit and I know that my stay with them will be just fantastic. They are so hospitable and nice and I could not ask for anything better :) So the time ahead of me is very exciting in all aspects. I will go to a new place, meet new people and get to work on something I find very interesting! Could I ask for more??? It all looks very promising. Sure it will be challenging and a lot of work with the project, but I will also have an amazing time getting to know new friends and enjoying a Swedish spring :) YAY! I am so happy and I thank God for this oppertunity that He's given me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home