Thursday, September 13, 2007

Does anybody hear her?


DOES ANYBODY HEAR HER (2006)


Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com
Update your profile

All too often the church is like what we saw in this music video. It should be a place where everyone feels welcome and safe, not judged. Honestly, who hasn't messed up or done something they are not proud of? Who isn't struggling with something in their life? The only difference is that some people carry their mistakes and trials on the outside, they can't be hidden. I hope that I can be the person Christ wants me to be when I meet people. I pray that He will exchange His love and understanding for my judgemental thoughts and short-comings.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow... :)

-Me.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen. That is my prayer too. That I would welcome everyone in a manner that does not judge but with the love of Christ

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey call me shae but their is a song that is posted on your page somewhere ummm.... the lyrics are

so now we pick up the pieces... my broken spirit my wounded soul is more than willing to give you control

if you recognize it can u please send me the name of the song or the person that sings it

please contact me at
trublessings09@rock.com

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home