Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Having a good time in Greece!

Now I've been on vacation with my family for a week and a half and we still have over one week to go :) It's been great. We've traveled around the island of Rhodos (where we are staying), gone over to Marmaris in Turkey, been lazy on the beach and gone to the huge water park in Faliraki. So much fun! I'm loving it! I will put up some pictures when I get back home. I just thought I'd give a sign of life to those of you who might check my blog :)

Oh, one more thing! I saw the funniest thing the other day! There was a goat at the top of a tree!!! I am not kidding, the goat climbed up this funny looking tree and stood right at the top of it. Don't think I'll ever see that again. I am so bummed that I didn't catch it on camera (we were driving).

That's all for now! Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katrin,
I like your blog. I stumbled across it when doing a search for prophecy about Israel becoming a nation in 1948 (after the 2520 years of punishment).
God bless you.
Rachel from USA

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home