Sunday, July 01, 2007

USA trip ---> PICTURE TIME!!!

Just a few pictures from my trip:
NEW YORK CITY
Central Park

We rode The Beast:

Ragna and I in front of the Statue of Liberty:

Up in the Empire State Building:



China Town:
SIX FLAGS (New Jersey)


EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! It was so much fun! ... and so scary, I thought I'd DIE!
NYC again - World Trade Center site
Some buildings and the Empire State Building :)
Times Square


CHICAGO HERE I COME
... crazy traffic at the airport (in Atlanta, that's where my lay over was)
The Bean in down-town Chicago
It's ME!
Amy and I at the beach:


EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN

Hangin' out with my friend Dave:
The river that runs through Eau Claire
Just a cool bridge... We walked around a lot :)
Dave, his parents and I:
Yup, Dave and I at Olive Garden

ORLANDO

My friend Jason Todd:
The only pic I got of Ryan... He doesn't like cameras ;oP
Kevin and Alida:
Kevin and his dog, Sky:
Kevin and Gina, such cool people!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS! Thanx for a great time in the US everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great visit. Eau Clare is about two hours drive from where we live. Wisconsin is a great state in the heartland of America.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Wow - I really envy you! Great pics too! Blessings from the Netherlands

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Your pic's from the Empire State Building illustrate a little known fact about NYC: the high buildings are clumped on either end because of the hard rock under them. The low buildings are built on thinner rock over mud. Glad you had fun. See any chopped Chinese, per chance?

4:46 AM  
Blogger Ragna said...

these pictures made me remember again - now I only have to look down and I can see us going down down down on the rollercoaster ;)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home