Thursday, June 28, 2007

Visiting friends in the USA!!!

The past 3 weeks I've spent visiting friends in different parts of the USA. When I get back from this trip I will post some pictures and tell you more about it, so stay tuned. Right now I just wanted to give a little sign of life ;) This trip has been great so far and I have enjoyed every minute of it! Want to know where I've been these past 3 weeks? I started off in NYC, visiting my friend Ragnheidur for a week. From there I went on to Chicago to stay with Amy and her husband, Tony, for a few days. My next stop was in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, where I hung out with my friend Dave for a few days. Right now I'm in Orlando! Yep, it's been a great trip. Pictures to see once I get home! I'll be sure to post them very soon!

Let me just say, I LOVE TRAVELING.... and I LOVE MY FRIENDS! Having friends all over the place is an excellent excuse to travel! At least that's my excuse! ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no Atlanta!!! I'm crushed.

chris

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... how 'bout it. Whatt he said. Maybe not dat Atlanta t'ing, bah tah - yeah, whatt 'ee said. Remembah, wha comce aroun, goess aroun. Ga'peesh? ...Ahrite!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Sorry, didn't make it to Atlanta this time. But there is always next time, ya know ;) I just know too many people all over the place in the US. It's great though!

-Katrin

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, well- no mention of me. I am crushed, too. Guess that's why I'm anonymous. Old Anonymous. Yep, that's me.

Mr. Anonymous

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home