Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Enjoying time off :)

Ahhh! It feel so great to finally get some time off without any school work at all! I've baked some Christmas cookies, decorated the house, made some Christmas presents and relaxed... Love it!

Today I decided to go through piles and piles of paper... school notes and all kinds of other paper stuff that tends to pile up cause I just can't be bothered to put it in it's right place the moment I get it... Not so fun to have to go through, but I have myself to blame for that, haha. I'll be done soon enough.

Once my room is tidy and out of paper piles I'm going to post some fun photos my sis and I were looking at a couple of days ago, so stay tuned!. It brought back such great memories from our childhood and reminded us of how blessed we are to have had the experiences we had in Ethiopia. Man, I want to go back there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home