Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hmmmm...

Man! I'm having such a hard time studying! My mind just keeps wandering off all the time. I'll read a page and then realise that I don't have a clue what it said cause my mind was just somewhere else. It is really frustrating! Anyways, that's why I decided to take a short break :)

Is it just me or does time pass abnormally fast?! I feel like it was just Christmas, but in a little more than a week January is over! It's not a bad thing, I just feel like time disappears, and I don't get anything done. It's a funny thing - time - don't you think? Sometimes it seems to pass soooooooooo slowly and at other times it goes by way too fast.

Right now I guess I should think a little more like the people in Ethiopia (or just the whole of Africa). In their minds thime doesn't pass, it comes! There is always enough time,- time comes ;)

And now it's time for me to stop my speculations before this gets too boring for you guys... hehe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey It's Amy here. Not boring stuff at all! Hope that you aren't too stressed about studying and such. Take it one step at a time, and take breaks in between so you don't drive yourself crazy! Have a great day! love ya!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Dagný said...

Já tíminn er algjörlega búinn að fljúga! Og ég er ekki ennþá komin með almennilega vinnu *grát*

En hinsvegar verð ég að hrósa þér fyrir að vera dugleg að blogga. Það eru allir of uppteknir þessa dagana til að blogga eða eitthvað og það er ekki gaman þannig að takk fyrir að stytta mér stundir haha :D

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home