Sunday, January 30, 2005

Things don't go as planned

That's for sure! Things don't always go as planned.

This weekend didn't go as planned at all!
1) There were supposed to be two volleyball games, but both got cancelled! (Instead we had practices, which was fun ofcourse 'cause I just love volleyball.)
2) I didn't go to this camp thing (stúdentamót) with my youth group because of the volleyball games and I needed to study alot... but I just couldn't concentrate! So I didn't really get much studying done :(
3) I was going to drive to the camp last night, but then the weather got bad and I didn't want to drive by myself in the strong wind after dark... so that didn't happen either.
Basically nothing happened this weekend! Nothing that was supposed to happen at least...

What did I do this weekend? Hmmmm... I went to volleyball practices, relaxed, stared at my books in stead of really reading them, I watched videos with my sister :), taught Sunday school and went out for lunch with Guðrún and Pétur. So I did do stuff, just not what I had planned :oP It's been a good weekend although it wasn't very productive.

Now another week is about to start and I'm ready to get to work and get things done! Let's just see how things work out. Who knows? Maybe it'll go according to plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home