Sunday, August 21, 2005

Steps of faith...

So, I've been thinking a little bit about this today. Taking steps of fait, or maybe taking steps in faith... Choosing the right way... That's something I find hard sometimes - how do I know that I'm taking a step in the right direction? How do I know if this is what God wants for me? I know that these are questions I'll ask myself in countless situations in life. The good thing is that I can trust in God even when I can't see where to go or what direction to take. He'll correct me if He needs to ;o)

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."
Proverbs 16:9

"A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?"
Proverbs 20:24

I guess it's OK to be a little confused then ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home