Sunday, July 03, 2005

The most beautiful wedding!

Hello everyone! About time I said a little something here...

This last week has just been so busy because I was in charge of the decorations at my cousins wedding - kinda felt like a wedding planner :oP hehe. It was a lot of work but it turned out really well so it was worth it :)

The wedding was yesterday and I have to say it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've been to. In the church the bride (Hanna) and groom (Siggi) said a little something to each other and it was soooo cute! The wedding seremony was beautiful and Siggi and Hanna were beaming of joy. No doubt that they were created for each other!

The celebration was at 6 pm with dinner and later on the wedding cake. While people were eating and enjoying the party there was entertainment and speeches. It was really fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home