Sunday, May 22, 2005

What has happened the last few days?

I haven't said much this week - obviously... so I thought it was about time I did. This has been a good week for the most part.

On Tuesday and Wednesday we were at a hospital learning all about what to do if accidents happen. We learned quite a lot about what to do, and in what order, if big accidents happen and many people get hurt. It was very interesting and definitely something everybody should learn. It's not complicated at all and anybody can learn it. I just think it's important, because you never know if you'll be the first person at the scene of an accident... big or small.

From Thursday on I've been preparing for the exams I have this week... Man, it's hard to get into gear again! I have one tomorrow and one on Friday, then I'm done! Wohooooo! I can't wait!

Yesterday I watched Eurovision. Fun to watch even though Iceland didn't get to the finals. There were good songs, ok songs and bad songs... that's Eurovision. Always fun to watch though! I guess we here in Iceland are somewhat of Eurovision fans or something, cause most people watch it. It's kinda like a social even. Parties all over town where people watch Eurovision together, fun - don't you think?

Well, that's it for now! I need to finish reviewing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eurovision is the one time of the year when you can party to bad music and not feel embarrassed about it :D

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home