Thursday, May 12, 2005

If only I could skip tomorrow...

Ugh! I wish I could skip a day and have Saturday tomorrow! Why? Because tomorrow we have to do interviews, pretending to be doctors and patients... That part is totally fine and good practice. What I dread is having to tape it and watch it afterwards and then the others and the teachers critique it! Oh, man! I hate watching myself on tape... Not so thrilled about the whole idea.

Knowing that the whole thing is being taped is going to make me so nervous and even harder to do the "acting" properly. Oh, well! I shouldn't worry on beforehand, right? I mean what's the worst thing that could happen? I could make a complete fool of myself! It's not like it's a matter of life and death... haha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll so great!! i'm praying for you! love ya, talk to you soon.
--ames

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ólöf Inger said...

Hey, I bet if you did well yesterday you could send the tape in as an audition for ER :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I was taped during a discussion session at a teacher's training college. Nobody was laughing during the session, but when we saw the recoding on VHS, they zoomed in on me while I was scratching my arm pit. I looked like a gorilla. Never mind, it helped me to stay humble and it's always good to laugh at yourself. Although it can also be a bit embarrassing ;-)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home