Tuesday, April 26, 2005

How to enlarge your brain!

Wow! I can't believe that this school year is almost over! Today was the last day with lectures. All we have left now are the exams... ugh! So even if school is over in a sence my studying is only just beginning! My last exam isn't until May 27! As you can imagine this next month is not going to be the most active month of my life ;)

Anyways! Let me tell you something a little more interesting... Do you know how you can enlarge your brain? Everybody can do it you know! You just have to drink tons and tons of water! Simple as that, but it doesn't make you any smarter though. All it does is make your cells enlarge (especially brain cells) because of increased water content and that's actually not good for you. So I guess it's not the best idea, haha! That was my silly fact of the day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home