Sunday, April 03, 2005

Glasses - briller - gleraugu!!

Horray! I found my glasses today! I am so excited! The lady in the shop was really nice and helped me find some really nice glasses that fit me well. I thought they were cool. If you ask me I'd say I looked great in them :oP Just wait till you see me, haha! I'm going to pick them up on Wednesday.

Mine are not quite as colorful...

That's the highlight of my day today. I had another not so fun experience this morning after Sunday school thouhg... A very angry mom came and poured herself over me. I was shocked! You want to know why she was soooooooo angry? Let me tell you! It was because her daughter was supposed to carry a candle in the service when the kids left for Sunday school (something we do every Sunday when we walk out). The funny thing is that she walked straight past us before the service. She even paused a little and looked at us. We stood there with two big candles waiting for the kids to come and get them. We even waited until the service had started before we found some other kids to carry them. Hmmm... I can't see we did anything wrong here! But all she could say was: I am very angry and my daughter is really hurt! She went on and on. Meanwhile her daughter was running around having fun, eating some cookies... was she upset?! Ummm... don't think so!

2 Comments:

Blogger Þóra Lísa said...

Þetta var samt hengtugt, þú hefur getað æft þig í að nota það sem við vorum að læra um sterkar tilfinningar:)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Já, veistu - ég fór næstum að hlæja þegar hún byrjaði... hugsaði bara: "ætti ég að segja: Ég skynja að þú ert reið!" Hahaha!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home