Saturday, April 02, 2005

Frustrations on a wierd day

Frustrtations, frustrations! Why does life have to be so frustrating sometimes? Maybe because sometimes I make it frustrating... like today. I just got frustrated about the smallest things, I guess it just wasn't my day today. Nothing went like I wanted it to. I hate how that happens sometimes and I'm sure I'm no fun to be around when frustration hits me. WOW! I've used the word frustration 7 times already! Man! I think I need to talk about something else.

This friday was kinda strange too. When I woke up this morning it was pretty warm and the sun was shining. I walked to school and back and I didn't need an extra jacket or coat. Felt almost like summer. That didn't last long! At dinner time, around 8pm it started snowing!! Crazy weather! I guess it's true what people say about Iceland: If you don't like the weather just wait 10 minutes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ótrúlegt!

það hefur allt (ok, ekki allt, en sumt) gengið brösulega hjá mér í dag

:)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merkilegt!

Föstudagurinn minn var líka hrikalegur!! :P

Þetta var greinilega ekki góður dagur hjá neinum! hehe

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home