Thursday, March 03, 2005

What's up?

Hello everyone! It's time to blog! The last three days have been kinda hectic because I had to give short lecture at school today and we use PP (Power Point) for that. No problem with that! I prepared the lecture (on sensation and perception) and put in pictures and everything was jolly good... until... I found out the school has the PP version from 2000 and not from 2003! Which meant that my slide show wouldn't work as I wanted it to. More work for me - well, actually for my dad. He fixed it for me (I don't know how to make it work in an older version of PP). So anyways I gave my lecture today and it worked out ok, not exactly as I wanted it to, but ok.

One of the pictures I used I thought was so cool that I just had to put it here. (I used it for the part where I was talking about inborn abilities of sensation and perception and how babies perceive the environment. Just in case you wanted to know ;) hehe.) Isn't it beautiful?



I think it is just WOW!

You know what? Anytime now a friend of mine is having a baby. She's going to be a mom! How exciting!

Ok, now I need to go to bed. God bless everyone and have a good night/day depending on when you read this ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"feedback" ;)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Ragna said...

Maður á samt að segja eitthvað til að verðskulda feedback - eða er ég eitthvað að misskilja...

10:25 PM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Neibbs, enginn misskilningur ;)

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that picture- it is so beautiful!

--amy =)

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home