Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I feel good, darararararara!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! What a relief! THE test is over! Feels great! I didn't do as well as I wanted to, but that's ok. The test was really tough and long. But I'm sure I didn't flunk and that's the important part!

Now I don't know what to do with myself! Suddenly I can do something else than study for the rest of the day. I guess I'll start by putting away the books I don't need anymore :)

Later today I have volleyball practice. I love volleyball!!! Can't wait to hit the ball as hard as I can. After practice, if I'm not too exhausted, I'll go to a party with my classmates to celebrate that this test is over. So today is going to be fun!

I hope everyone has a great day! God bless!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju mín kæra. Kemst því miður ekki á æfingu, verð með í anda. Ætla mér að koma á laugardaginn, þá hefur mér batnað!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home