Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's time for a short break

Thought I'd take a short break and write something... Not that I have so much interesting to say, unless you are interested in the arteries and nerves of the face :oP Nono, you can relax. I'm not going to tell you about that.

Studying is going ok, but yesterday I realised that I forgot to put the arteries and veins into my "studyplan"! Whoops... so I had to replan.

What else is new? Hmmmm... Oh, yes! We ARE going to the Canari Islands! Guess who's excited now!! I can't wait! Especially now that it's been snowing for a few days,- and it doesn't look like it's going to stop either! Everything is covered in snow. Beautiful - yes, but it's really cold! I just want the winter to be over already! I'm a big fan of the sun! (Guess I live in the wrong country.)

Ok, short break is over now... see ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness..those pics of the canary islands are amazing! how wonderful a vacation is that!!!! can i come too? ha ha. that would be awesome. Anyway, I hope you have a great week girl! Love you much, we'll have to talk soon!

Amy face

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home