Thursday, February 03, 2005

Life...

I had a great night. I saw a good friend of mine that I haven't seen in a looooong time. We went out for pizzas and icecream. Ahhhhh, it was wonderful! It was good to get away from the books for a while and live a little ;)

At times like these, when I have tests coming up and need to study a lot, I feel like life is happening all around me while I'm stuck with my books... But that's only for a while,- then I can participate in life again :) That's school life!

Life is funny! I still feel like I'm such a kid... I like goofing off and doing silly things (I don't think I'll ever stop that, hehe). Then I take a look around me and friends of mine, my age, are getting married, others having kids in a few months, yet others buying their own appartments and settling down. I guess I'm not kid anymore... Life really happens fast! I feel like only a short while ago I was this little girl:



This just made me think of how precious life is. It really is too short not to enjoy or live for God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home