Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What a loooooooooong day!

This has really been a long day! It's been non stop since I got out of bed. Not a bad thing, just a bit tiring.

This morning (meaning Tuesday morning) I went to school at 9 and I had classes until 17 o'clock! Man! That's a bit too much in one day! I just got home when I had to leave for practice... I almost could have stayed at home this time cause my mind was just somewhere else. I kept messing up :( When I got home from practice I jumped into the shower and got ready to meet Berglind. We went out for dinner and then a movie. It was fun! I haven't spent time with her in a long time.

Now I'm back home and I'm about to get ready to go to bed. Just need to get some reading done first ;)

Well, have a good night, y'all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe!
I miss talking to you. We're both just busy I guess. Hope that the long days slow down a bit and you are able to catch your breath. Take time to enjoy each day! Love you much,
Amy =)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home