Monday, February 21, 2005

Ummm...

I should be going to bed, but I don't feel like it... I'll sleep when I get old!

Today has been nice. The day started with Sunday school where I got to be a clown and do some silly stuff. Something I like a lot - being silly! =oP The kids laughed and had fun, but to tell you the truth I think I had the most fun... haha!

The rest of the day was very relaxed. I wanted to take a nap, but couldn't fall asleep. At 5 o'clock I went to KFUM & K (YMCA & YWCA) for service. It was nice. The childrens' work was in charge of this one and did a great job. The kids were just adorable! They had prepared skits, songs, readings and prayers.

This evening I spent watching movies: "Wimbleton" and "Spy Game". Great entertainment. Spy Game is really good! Wimbleton is the typical girly movie - romantic, cheezy and all that! Can actually turn your brain off while watching that one ;) So I had a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home