Saturday, March 12, 2005

..... is in the air!

What's in the air?! Love? Yes, for many people - but not in my case ;oP Just thought I'd try to get you curious, hehe. So, what's in the air then?! Spring is in the air!

This morning I woke up because of the sun! It was just shining so bright I couldn't sleep. Mmmmm... That's how I like it! It was a beautiful day - very springy ;o) Sadly I think it is supposed to get cooler sometime next week :o( So, I made the most of this day and enjoyed it! Last night I decided that I was going to stay home and study in stead of going to school. Anyways! Ofcourse I didn't study much in the beautiful weather, I went swimming! No, sorry, that's actually a lie cause I didn't swim at all. I just lay in the hottub sunbathing the whole time I was at the pool! Relaxing for an hour or so. Ahhhhhhhhh :o)

My lazy Friday ended with an Idol party at my aunt's house. Yep, we have Icelandic Idol... It's everywhere! Fun to watch!

The rest of the weekend I'll have to be a little bit more productive. Do some reading and writing, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home