Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Easter break is finally here!

I'm so glad I don't have classes for a whole week now! Ahhh! Will be great! I'll have to do some studying though... I know I said I wasn't going to, but I have myself to blame! I haven't done half of what I should have done these last few weeks. I think my brain is on strike. I'm trying hard to negotiate with it, but nothing seems to work.
Tomorrow I'm going to camp with KSS (Christian Youth Group for 15-20 year olds) until Saturday. I'm supposed to lead discussions in a group after Bible studies. It is going to be really fun. A few days to spend with Jesus out of town is just what I need. Can't wait to go!
Let's see... what more can I tell you? Oh, yes! My team, Þróttur Reykjavík, won the volleyball tournament that ended last week. We became "Íslands meistarar"!!
That's it I think... Just one more thing to add:
HAVE A GREAT EASTER!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ragna said...

Gleðilega páska!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home