Friday, April 22, 2005

How cool is this!

This is the verse of the day at BibleGateway:
“ For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature–have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. ”- Romans 1:20

And here's a quote from a comment on my previous post:
"Look at all the variety in nature and you can only come to one conclusion: somewhere there must be a creative Master Mind. " - Paul Abspoel

Pretty much says the same thing! I thought it was a funny coincidense. Just take a look around you and think for a moment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

And both texts were written by a guy named PAUL ;-)

I will add your weblog to my recommended blogs list - feel free to link back to my little thoughtful spot in cyberspace, I am looking forward to receiving some comments from my brothers and sisters in Iceland!

It is nice to encourage fellow Christians in other parts of God's great world and it is good to be encouraged by your kind reply and by today's text from BibleGateway.

Blessings from the Low Countries!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I was checking out blogs and found Panda's, which in turn led me to yours. I love it...no one in my family is a believer, and I came to Christ about 10 years ago. My father thinks I am nuts, but humors me sometimes by engaging in conversation about "GOD" stuff. He thinks that one day, I will snap out of it! Can you imagine? I gave him this to chew on: Creation is Proof of a Creator. Same theme of your recent post, just succinctly put in 6 words. God bless you! I'll be checking out your blog more often.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home