Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One down, three to go!

Hey there! A few days since I gave a sign of life... well there hasn't been any "life" to report about here so maybe that's just as well ;)

I had my first exam today! Ahhhhhhhh! Feels so good to be done with this one. Now I just have to start studying for my next one... you can imagine how HAPPY I am about that - or not! But hey this too shall pass ;) As if this is so horrible. It's not, really. I like what I study so I shouldn't complain at all, I'm just tired and can't wait for the summer - that's all.

It's kinda funny how small things can seem so big to us sometimes. Like now all I do is study for these tests and I worry about how I'm going to do and wether I will remember what I read and so on and so forth... Last night I couldn't sleep because I was so worried and so stressed out - not because I thought I would flunk the test. No, I knew that wouldn't happen but I worried anyway... maybe about not doing as well as I wanted to. So, I thought it would be good for me to remind myself and you guys about these words:

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? ...do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
(Matthew 6:27,34)
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
(1 Peter 5:7)

So all I can say is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home