Friday, June 17, 2005

Crazyness!

I thought last week at work was tough! Man, this one was so much tougher! We had 31 kids this week and only 18 last week. Take all the difficult children from last week and then add 20... I am exhausted! The kids are adorable, yes, but they can be so difficult sometimes. Don't get me wrong though, I really like working at the day camp.

This week was a short work-week cause it's our independence day tomorrow! Wohooo! That'll be fun. The weather is supposed to be nice too, which doesn't happen too often on June 17th. There will be stuff going on all over town. Family and childrens' entertainment during the day and a long concert at night for the young people. Luckily I live in the city center so I don't have to drive anywhere! (Finding a parking spot is just impossible on this day!)

Anyways! I don't have much more to say right now... just have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home